Sunday, 12 February 2012

White Widow - The personal experience


Hello my fellow Bud-lovers

I know most of you probably heard about the White Widow, but I would like to dedicate a bit of my time to describe this outstanding weed ( It's in my top 5 ).

So makes White Widow so special?
Well simply because it's one of the best out there. Smooth on the smoke, smooth on the exhale, strong and fast. Absolutely caked in crystals, smelled like dank.. not sure how else to describe it. Came on like a freight train after a few hits, and had me totally stoned, then baked, for over 2 hours. After sitting outdoors at a coffee shop in Amsterdam and people watching while totally silent for an hour, my buddy and I went to the Van Gogh and stared in awe, laughing like idiots for another hour. On the walk back we absolutely crushed lunch, threw in some beers, and, totally plowed, went back to the hotel to crash. Maybe my best stone of my lifetime, I can't say enough. A nice, pleasant hazy head high, with a body finisher. Absolutely no burn out whatsoever. I woke up from my nap feeling like a million bucks.


its by far not the greatest tasting, smelling, or bag appealing strain in my arsenal that's for sure but I' almost got to admit the high DOMINATES any other strain I've yet to try, i was totally caught off guard, within two to three deep inhales i was in for an incredible ride, amazing body buzz followed by cerebral buzz!!!!

I could definitely taste a slight berry dankness undertones in the strain buts its mainly a dominant piney muskey scent!!! Be prepared for an incredible stone after enjoying a few tokes of this lovely strain!!!

Highly recommended.

6 comments:

  1. This thing makes me feel better every single day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you Need Personal Loan?
    Do you Need Business Loan?
    Are you in need of a loan?
    Do you want to pay off your bills?
    Do you want to be financially stable?
    email:(arabfinancialcorporation@yahoo.com.sg)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone


    email:(arabfinancialcorporation@yahoo.com.sg)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a Loan?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
    I think you have come to the right place.
    We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
    Interested people should please contact us on
    For immediate response to your application, Kindly
    reply to this emails below only:
    mohamendloanservice@gmail.com

    Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
    1) Full Name:.........
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8)Monthly Income:.....................
    9)Occupation:...........................
    )Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    mohamendloanservice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Medical Marijuana has helped me a lot to overcome appetite, cure my insomnia, pains etc. Just E-mail (weedspot2@gmail.com) or SKYPE at: *weed.man4real* if you need some quality stuff and He will supply you with the best. I order some medical strains from this dealer and I was very impress with the quality of stuff which he supplied me. My Delivery was 100% safe and Discrete.

    PEACE**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra Wilkinson and her 9-year old daughter Mia at Canadian Cannabis Clinics in St. Catharines on Monday, September 14, 2015. Mrs. Wilkinson brought Mia to this Ontario clinic because she could not get her prescription for Cannabis Oil renewed at their home in Alberta. Mia has been taking Cannabis oil for two years. She went from having 100 seizures a day to being seizure-free for about a year and a half. READ MORE AT http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Sandra+Wilkinson+year+daughter+Canadian+Cannabis+Clinics+Catharines+Monday+September+2015+Wilkinson+brought+this+Ontario+clinic+because+could+prescription+medical+marijuana+renewed+their+home+Alberta+been+taking+medical+marijuana+years/11364755/story.html

    I got a recommendation online about someone with the E-mail: (info.cannabismedsdelivery@gmail.com) and Skype: (medical.cannabis) who supplies High CBD Cannabis Oil and I Ordered from him and believe me the Cannabis Oil I got has helped me with several medical issues like Treating Cancer, Severe Pain, Depression, Seizure disorders and Crohn's disease.
    My Fellow Brothers & Sisters, We don't need to Runaway from the Cure even though the Government have made it illegal.

    ReplyDelete